With this document, pursuant to articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code"), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, SCALA GROUP SpA, data controller, gives users of this site Some information about the cookies used
What are cookies
A "cookie" is a small text file created on the user's computer at the time when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to your browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) And stored on the computer as well; You are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits. During navigation, the user could receive on his terminal also cookies of different sites (cookies "third party"), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Types of cookies used by this site
Cookie of the Holder
This site uses only technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Code privacy and Authority Provision of 8 May 2014, is not required consent from the person concerned. More precisely, the site uses: - cookies technicians necessary for navigation by the user, described below in detail:
– cookie tecnici necessari alla navigazione da parte dell’utente, di seguito indicati nel dettaglio
|SESSIONID||At the end of the sites' browsing|
Without these cookies, the website can not function properly
– Technical cookies which facilitates user navigation, recognizing and preventing the disclosure brief about cookies contained in the banner reappear in case of site links made within the deadline. It activates continuing navigation on the website following the display of banner cookie
Eliminating this cookie the reading of the banner will not be saved for the accesses in the 31 days following the first connection to the site.
- Cookie technician for recognizing user credentials following the login and preferences on language in use
Delete those cookies is equivalent to log out SCALARCHIVES (Click here
Third Party Cookies
Through this site have installed some third-party cookies, including profiling, which are activated continuing navigation on the site as a result dela vision banner cookies are reported in detail the individual third-party cookies and the links through which the user You can receive more information and to request disabling cookies.
The following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
there is the browser add the Google Analytics Opt..
Social networks buttons
The Social buttons are those special "buttons" on the site depicting icons of social networks (eg, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users browsing to interact with a "click" directly with the social platforms. Social buttons used by the site are links that refer to the account of the Holder on social networks depicted. Through the use of these buttons they are therefore installed on site third-party cookies. The table however the link where the user can look at the privacy on the management of data by the Social which buttons return.
The treatment is done with automated tools from the Holder. Do not make a disclosure or communication.
Except for cookies technicians strictly necessary for the normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services involving the 'installation of cookies. Through the special features available on your browser.
– Notwithstanding the above in order to cookies are strictly necessary to navigation, the user can delete cookies through other functionality for this purpose made available by the Principal through this policy, or directly through your browser. .
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
– Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third holder for treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the "third party cookies"
– For cookie information stored on their terminal on and off individually, please see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
The interested party may exercise at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196, that the following is verbatim. Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.